PREORDER. ETA CURRENTLY LATE 2022.
- This Heat Alarm is suitable for the NSW Short Term Rental Accommodation Legislation.
- Will be compatible with our Evadare NEO Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and Evadare TRINITY Hardwired Smoke Alarm
- Will be approved and certified to meet AS1603.3
- Activates at 55 degrees celsius
- It has 30m indoor use line of sight range and 100m range in free field
- When the NSW Government introduced this legislation for STRA, they didn't consider if the product was currently being manufactured and in fact, there's not many around. Hence many manufacturers are now developing heat alarms (which will also interconnect with existing smoke alarms), to be certified, to meet the need and won't be available until mid-2022.
The Evadare DUNE alarm is activated by heat from a fire, not smoke, which makes it ideal for garages, kitchen or laundry installations where smoke detectors could be susceptible to nuisance alarms.
The Evadare DUNE Heat Alarm is a 240V hardwired with 9V replaceable battery backup. The Evadare DUNE Heat Alarm can be interconnected with up to 24 other Evadare NEO Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and Evadare TRINITY Hardwired Smoke Alarm to ensure that all occupants are alerted to the danger.
So yes, upgrade your property now with Evadare range of photoelectric interconnected smoke alarms and we'll notify you as soon as the Heat Alarm is available.
- 10 year immediate replacement warranty on all Evadare Smoke Alarms.
- Be fully satisfied with our smoke alarms or return them within 60 days of installation for a full refund of your purchase price.
- Free delivery Australia wide.