PREORDER. ETA CURRENTLY END 2021, EARLY 2022.
- This Heat Alarm is suitable for the NSW Short Term Rental Accommodation Legislation.
- Will be compatible with our Evadare GS511E Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and Evadare GS514E-D-H07 Hardwired Smoke Alarm
- Will be approved and certified to meet AS1603.3
- When the NSW Government introduced this legislation for STRA, they didn't consider if the product was currently being manufactured and in fact, there's not many around. Hence many manufacturers are now developing heat alarms (which will also interconnect with existing smoke alarms), to be certified, to meet the need and won't be available until end of this year/early next.
The Evadare GS415E alarm is activated by heat from a fire, not smoke, which makes it ideal for garages, kitchen or laundry installations where smoke detectors could be susceptible to nuisance alarms.
The Evadare GS415E Heat Alarm has a 10-year Lithium battery that is non-replaceable.
The Evadare GS415E Heat Alarm can be interconnected to our Evadare GS511E Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and Evadare GS514E-D-H07 Hardwired Smoke Alarm to ensure that all occupants are alerted to the danger.
Because it's a sealed unit, there's no needed to worry about replacing the battery as the lithium cell will last for the 10 year lifespan of the alarm.
So yes, upgrade your property now with Evadare range of photoelectric interconnected smoke alarms and we'll notify you as soon as the Heat Alarm is available.
- 10 year immediate replacement warranty on all Evadare Smoke Alarms.
- Be fully satisfied with our smoke alarms or return them within 60 days of installation for a full refund of your purchase price.
- Free delivery Australia wide.